Thursday, February 13, 2014

Day 13 - Theme song


Psalm 100:2
Worship the Lord with gladness; come before him with joyful songs.
What’s your theme song? If you don’t have one, get one! Do you have a song in your heart that makes you feel special? What’s that one song (or songs) that when you hear it, you just know everything is going to be alright. I have a secular theme song and a gospel theme song. My secular song is “Sexy Back” by Justin Timberlake and I have two gospel theme songs: “You’ve Been so Faithful” by Eddie James and “We Offer Praise” by Rodnie Bryant. When I hear these songs, I know everything is going to be alright. What’s your theme song? What song is in your heart that makes your day greater? You are beautiful!


Thank Lord for our theme songs. Thank you for giving us a song to sing and joy in our hearts. Lord, if I don’t have song, give me one. Give me a song that makes me feel good and think about you. In Jesus’ name, Amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment