Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Day 4 - Share your love

John 13:34
 “A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another.

Today, make a point to share love with at least 5 other women. Say something kind, sincere, and truthful to encourage them. Encouraging others makes you feel good. Find a good quality to point out or an article of clothing to compliment. Make sure you find at lest 5 other women today to encourage. Watch their reaction to your comments and thank God that you were able to share something positive in the lives of others.


Thank You, Lord for not only making me in your image, but also making others in your image. Thank you for allowing me to be able to share with other women the love that you share with me daily. I ask that you will use me to bring joy to another woman as you bring joy to me. In Jesus’ name, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment