Monday, November 9, 2015

Another year... and this makes 19!

I love your kisses
You may recall the anniversary blog from last year. Well, today we are celebrating year 19! Wow, what a year this has been. I'm still in love with this awesome man. He's still my best friend and I still enjoy spending all my time with him.

There is no traditional wedding gift for the 19th year; however, my bae did an incredible job in the gift department.


Our family 11.9.1996
Our special day 19 years ago!
Our napkins from the reception




















His gifts to me:
  • New wedding ring - Marquis diamond ring with ring guard
  • Sunday afternoon photo shoot (pics coming soon) around the city of Memphis
  • Dinner 










My gifts to him:
  • Two Titanium wedding bands
  • 10 balloons filled with love notes (idea courtesy of Dating Divas)
  • Dinner and movie
  • Two cards 
Love is in the atmosphere! I thank God for my best friend. I thank God for another year with my best friend. I am so grateful for our love. I thank God for our purpose and the guidance to do ministry together. Thank You, Lord for giving us another year!


Dear El,
There is no one I would rather do life with. You were definitely sent by God to be my Boaz. Thank you for choosing me to share your life. Thank you for making me a priority. Thank you for providing for our family. Thank you for giving me security. Thank you for parenting our son. Thank you for being an awesome man, husband, father, friend, protector, mentor, and lover. I love you and I respect you. 

Always,
Your wife, Z (Your Schnuky)


No comments:

Post a Comment