Wednesday, February 18, 2009

It's the little things

Valentine's day has come and gone, but that does not mean that you have to stop being romantic. Take a look at the e-card I sent my spouse. All week before Valentine's day we were competing to see who could do the most creative and romantic thing. I started with a box of dove chocolates with personalized notes on each wrapper (courtesy of dove.com). He came back with a dozen chocolate roses from dove & a teddy bear. I received two dozen roses on Thursday. We continued to give cards and little notes and e-cards. Don't let Valentine's day be a day of the past or just something you do once a year. Make everyday Valentine's day! E-cards are free. Send one to your spouse today.

Click to play hoops&yoyo smile-o-matic
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

1 comment:

  1. I love the sentiment make everyday Valentines Day. It seems so tough sometimes to balance Love, Romance, Career, and Life. I am not making excuses;just stating the facts. I never want to neglect the Blessing God presented to me in the form of my Beautiful wife. I just realize I have to pray more for guidance in the Romance department so I can please my wife and Love her as Christ Loves the Church. I truly Love Zee so I know its something (being romantic regularly) I am committed to doing; I just lean on God's words of encouragement and the good people in our Marriage Ministry. Fellas put God first and wife second and all the rest will fall into place.

    Gob Bless You All.
    EH2

    ReplyDelete