Thursday, July 5, 2018

After the Dust Clears...

I know that it's been a while and that I said I wouldn't be gone this long last time. Well life has just taken over. El and I finished and published another book, After the Dust Clears... a story about our real life battle and victory over infidelity. If you haven't read it yet, it's available on Amazon in digital and paperback. The book comes directly from the pages of our journals that we kept during that tumultuous time. I'm currently on my 4th book which I hope will be out next year. 

El and I have been busy and when we're not busy, we're spending quality time together. Our plan is to do better with the blog and videos. I just wanted to drop a quick note and let you know what's been going on. Until next time. 

Zina 

No comments:

Post a Comment